- Contract type: Full-time
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Skillset: Enterprise Sales, Leadership, Core Team, Communication Skills, Business Development
It’s time for a big leap
Since the rise of the dot-com companies, the internet took over the world. The top three companies today are internet startups from this era. We are using their products every day. What does it feel like to be a pioneer of such change?
The main users of the internet tomorrow will be smart and autonomous machines. At ZkSystems you will shape the baseline infrastructure for this multi-trillion markets and work in the core team of the next tech leader.
Head of Sales EU is currently the most important role for ZkSystems. This executive role is designed for a senior professional with a stellar background in sales and a strong history of driving revenues and closing large deals. We expect you to have a strong network of machine manufacturers in Europe and have a remarkable understanding of this market. We are looking for someone to shape our team and future on the European market.
Join us now.
Your role breaks down into the following areas of responsibilities:
- You will plan and execute technical sales with enterprises and machine manufacturers. This involves: identifying opportunities, qualifying the leads, identifying decision makers in the process, closing deals and account expansion.
- You will tap into your existing network to generate leads and drive sales.
- You will define sales processes (acquisition channels, lead qualification criteria, etc.), and you will do it based on a data-driven approach. Once you know which processes works best, you will start looking for sales employees to take over parts of the process.
- You will be constantly evaluating and qualifying opportunities through market and competition analysis.
- You will have monthly and quarterly sales responsibilities for the entire department.
- You will prepare offers and negotiate contracts.
- You will ensure customer-related documentation in the CRM system.
- Apart from direct sales, you will identify potential partners and close channel partnership deals to support our go-to-market strategy.
- You will work directly with CEO and CTO.
- You will develop strategic initiatives to drive sales for ZkSystems.
- You will identify verticals for expansion and execute the expansion strategy.
- You will identify new customer segments and develop strategies to address them.
- You will closely work with founders and product managers to define product offerings.
- You will research competition and shape ZkSystems’ unique offering.
- You will recruit and manage team members for your team. You will shape our presence in the European market.
- You will be the primary contact to customers and partners in Europe.
What we are looking for
- Stellar background in sales and a strong history of driving revenues and closing large deals;
- You have an outstanding record of increasing revenues, building the best sales teams and winning large deals;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills;
- You have a strongly driven personality;
- Analytical mindset;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- You are passionate about new technologies: IoT, IIoT, DLT/ blockchain;
- You have a degree from a top university;
- You have work experience in technical sales in a tech enterprise company or in a tech startup selling B2B;
- It would be a bonus if you have experience with European teams and global sales.
What we offer
- Opportunity to be a core member of the executive team in Europe’s most promising blockchain startup;
- Opportunity to quickly grow your career in a fast-growing startup;
- Opportunity to co-create the future of the ground-breaking technology;
- Opportunity to work closely with the founders;
- Opportunity to regularly travel to Europe for team meetings and strategic discussions.
- In addition to salary, we offer equity – we want you to own and shape our vision like the founders
Link to apply: https://zksystems-jobs.personio.de/job/133838#apply