- Full-time employment
- Bay Area, USA
ZkSystems is a blockchain protocol (infrastructure platform) which enables full autonomy of complex IoT ecosystems such as smart factories. ZkSystems solves the problem of interoperability and system silos by providing automated machine-to-machine communication. With our solution, we enable an unforeseen level of autonomy for IoT infrastructures. We are shaping the future of machine economy.
What you will be doing
This role is designed for a senior professional, preferably with background from a top university. We are looking for someone to step into a strategic, executive role to shape our team in the US.
Your role breaks down into the following areas of responsibilities:
- You will identify market opportunities.
- You will prepare project proposals.
- You will lead strategic customer meetings.
- You will close deals in the US market.
- You will develop strategic initiatives to shape ZkSystems’ product.
- You will identify verticals for expansion and execute the expansion strategy.
- You will identify new customer segments and develop strategies to address them.
- You will closely work with founders and product managers to define product offering.
- You will research competition and shape ZkSystems’ unique offering.
- With the time, you will recruit and manage team members for the US team.
- You will be the primary contact to investors, customers and partners in the US.
Business Development and Partnerships
- You will identify potential partners and close partnership deals to support our go to market strategy.
What we are looking for
- Very good communication skills;
- Very good writing and presentation skills;
- You have a strongly driven personality;
- Analytical mindset;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- You are passionate about new technologies: IoT, IIoT, DLT/ blockchain;
- You have a degree from top university;
- You have work experience in technical sales from top tier consultancy, tech startup or a tech enterprise company;
- It would be bonus if have experience with European teams and markets.
What we offer
- Opportunity to be a core member of the executive team in one of the most promising European blockchain startups;
- Opportunity to quickly grow your career in a fast-growing startup;
- Opportunity to co-create the future of the ground-breaking technology;
- Opportunity to work closely with the founders;
- Opportunity to travel to Europe for team meetings and strategic discussions.
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email directly to the founder and CEO Diana.firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Cover letter;
- Link to your LinkedIn.