- Full-time employment
- Berlin, Germany
zkSystems is a hybrid DLT/blockchain (infrastructure solution) which enables full autonomy of complex IoT ecosystems such as smart factories. zkSystems solves the problem of interoperability and system silos by providing automated machine-to-machine communication. With our solution, we enable an unforeseen level of autonomy for IoT infrastructures. We are shaping the future of machine economy.
What you will be doing
This role is designed for someone strongly driven to learn and ready to try out several different skills. After this role, there is an opportunity to either step into a full-time Junior Project Management role or develop into a more specialized role in Marketing, Business Development or HR.
Your role breaks down into several areas of responsibilities: Marketing, Business Development, Recruitment and General Project Management.
- You will support preparing project proposals and managing follow-ups.
- You will support, schedule and prepare strategic customer and investor meetings.
- You will conduct market research to shape zkSystems’ strategy.
- You will support various strategic initiatives to shape zkSystems’ product.
- You will support the process of creating a new website (one-time project).
- Write and/or edit blog articles as well as create other marketing materials when necessary.
- You will manage social media channels.
- You will assist with sourcing and qualifying of new employees.
- You will assist to manage communication with potential candidates.
General Operations / Project Management
- You will support project management initiatives.
- You will support various efficiency initiatives to make zkSystems ready to scale to a large team.
What we are looking for
- Very good communication skills;
- Very good writing and presentation skills;
- You have a strongly driven personality;
- Analytical mindset;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- You are interested in new technologies: IoT, IIoT, DLT/ blockchain;
- You are finishing your bachelor’s degree or ideally are enrolling into your master’s degree in Business, Management or similar discipline;
- You have at least one working experience (full-time, internship or part-time) in consultancy, marketing/PR, operations or within a tech startup;
- Ideally, you are fluent in German and English.
What we offer
- Opportunity to learn a large range of skills and grow professionally;
- Opportunity to quickly grow your career in a fast-growing startup;
- Opportunity to co-create the future of the ground-breaking technology;
- Opportunity to work closely with the founders.
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email directly to the founder and CEO Diana.firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Cover letter;
- Link to your LinkedIn;
- One presentation (e.g., work group) or one paper/article you created.