- Contract type: Full-time
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Berlin, Germany
Shape the industrial revolution
This is your chance to join one of the most innovative blockchain startups. Become the driving force of the new economy of automated machines with us. Our team may look exactly for you.
At ZkSystems you will be building a ground-breaking scalable blockchain infrastructure for machine-to-machine economy.
We are an innovative and ambitious team with revolutionary ideas. It is an audacious mission to change the world of industrial IoT, and we are looking for smart, motivated and hard-working people to be an integral part of this journey. Our customers include global Fortune 100 companies, and we are working closely with UC Berkeley. Join us to work on exciting and meaningful projects as we experience explosive growth and scale globally.
- Design and lead the development for the user Interface of our DLT solution
- Implement new features and enhance existing features
- Develop interfaces that will interact with a variety of backend services and front-end
- Make design decisions as one of the key engineers of our team
- Build rapid prototypes and work on dynamic projects
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience with RESTful and management interface APIs
- Experience with DevOps Technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Docker Swarm
- Ability to deliver reliable software applications for industrial mission critical applications
- Team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to find innovative solutions to complex problems
- Independent self-starter, committed to delivering quality results on aggressive timelines
- Fluent in English (don’t know German? no problem!)
Nice to have:
- Experience with cryptography and decentralized systems
- Have a deep understanding of security holes
- Proficient in decentralized systems
- Work under asynchronous operations considerations
- Have experience with industrial standards
- Have worked with open source projects of similar layer one protocol e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
Even if you don’t meet all the criteria, we urge you to apply if you are confident you will be a good addition to our team!
You should not apply if you are a contractor and not looking for a long-term engagement or want to work remotely
What we offer
- Opportunity to shape the infrastructure for the future of IoT and machine to machine interaction
- As one of the first ten employees, you will be a core co-creator of the technology of tomorrow
- Great satisfaction from working on nearly unsolvable challenges and bleeding edge technologies
- A challenging and fun work environment with smart and motivated teammates
- In addition to salary, we offer equity – we want you to own and shape our vision like the founders
- Live in one of the world’s leading centers of technology, startups and creativity – Berlin
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email directly to the founder and CTO firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Link to LinkedIn, GitHub and Stack Exchange profiles
- A list of past projects as references and former employers – by speaking to your former team members, we would like to get to understand your background better