Operations Lead (f/m/x)
- Full-time employment
- Berlin, Germany
zkSystems is a hybrid DLT/blockchain (infrastructure solution) which enables full autonomy of complex IoT ecosystems such as smart factories. zkSystems solves the problem of interoperability and system silos by providing automated machine-to-machine communication. With our solution, we enable an unforeseen level of autonomy for IoT infrastructures. We are shaping the future of machine economy.
What you will be doing
This role is designed for someone ready to take charge of several different responsibilities. We are looking for someone who wants to grow into a managerial role within a fast-growing company with a demanding pace. We are looking for someone with background from a top consultancy firm or someone with strong experience in Operations.
Your role will break down into several areas of responsibilities and can be shaped modularly as you develop yourself further.
General Operations / Project Management
- You will support project management framework: you will support teams to manage company’s and teams’ KPI, OKR and AOR.
- You will support various efficiency initiatives to make zkSystems ready to scale to a large team.
- You will take care of office management and formalities.
- You will assist CEO in various activities in Business Development and Operations such as meeting preparation and market research.
- You will source and qualify new employees.
- You will manage communication with potential candidates.
Finance and Legal
- You will create documentation for finance forecasting and accounting.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills;
- You have a strongly driven personality, and you love overachieving your objectives;
- Analytical mindset and keen attention to detail;
- You are constantly working on making yourself a better performer by educating yourself, collecting feedback and improving your skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- You have at least bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or similar discipline;
- You have at least two years of work experience in a top consultancy firm, operations or within a tech startup.
It would be nice if you:
- Have some technical or engineering background;
- Have good understanding of DLT/ blockchain and have work experience in this domain;
- Have managed a team before;
- Have dealt with scaling before;
- Are fluent in German and English (ideally German native speaker).
You should not apply if you:
- Are a freelancer and not looking for a long-term engagement;
- Want to work remotely.
What we offer
- As one of the first ten employees, you will be part of the core team shaping the future of the company together with the founders;
- Perfect ground to be the core co-creator of tomorrow’s technological landscape;
- Opportunity to learn a large range of skills and grow professionally;
- Opportunity to quickly grow in your career and start managing a large team in a fast-growing startup;
- In addition to the salary, we offer equity – we want you to own and shape our vision like a founder.
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email directly to the founder and CEO Diana.email@example.com and include:
- Cover letter;
- Link to LinkedIn;
- A list of past projects as references and former employers – by speaking to your former team members, we would like to get to understand your background better.