Head of Marketing, B2B (f/m/x)
- Full-time employment
- Berlin, Germany
zkSystems is a scalable hybrid DLT/blockchain (infrastructure solution) which enables full autonomy of complex IoT ecosystems such as smart factories. zkSystems solves the problem of interoperability and system silos by providing automated machine-to-machine communication. With our solution, we enable an unforeseen level of autonomy for IoT infrastructures. We are shaping the future of machine economy.
What you will be doing
This role is designed for someone who is eager to take up on high responsibilities within a fast-growing company with a demanding pace. We are looking for someone with strong experience in Marketing/PR/Media and Graphic Design.
Your role breaks down into several areas of responsibilities: Design, PR and Content Creation, Social Media and Branding.
Your role will be both strategic and hands-on at first. With the time, you will be building your marketing team.
Within the following months you will be supporting us in:
- You will be the creator of our overall marketing strategy.
- You will shape our branding and execute brand visibility measures.
- You will manage social media channels.
- You will design and re-design pitch decks, marketing materials, etc. We work with enterprises and need to professionalize our visual offering.
- You will work on marketing campaigns for the expos we exhibit at. Upcoming ones are Bosch Connected World, Bosch ConnectedExperience and many more.
- You will create our new website (one-time project).
- You will write and manage content on our website (ongoing).
- Write and/or edit blog articles as well as create other marketing content. Support our sales process by creating the right content such as case studies of the projects we have done.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills;
- Impeccable writing style and keen attention to detail – you never make a typo, your texts are perfectly polished, your design is absolutely consistent;
- You have a strongly driven personality, and you love overachieving your objectives;
- You are constantly working on making yourself a better performer by educating yourself, collecting feedback and improving your skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- You have at least Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or similar discipline;
- You have work experience in a top consultancy firm, marketing/PR/media or within a tech startup.
It would be nice if you:
- Have some technical background;
- Have background in B2B;
- Have good understanding of DLT/ blockchain and have work experience in this domain;
- Have dealt with enterprises before;
- Have done technical writing before and excel at it;
- Have managed a team before;
- Are fluent in German and English (ideally either English or German native speaker).
You should not apply if you:
- Are a freelancer and not looking for a long-term engagement;
- Want to work remotely.
What we offer
- As one of the first ten employees, you will be part of the core team shaping the future of the company together with the founders;
- Perfect ground to be the core co-creator of tomorrow’s technological landscape;
- Opportunity to learn a large range of skills and grow professionally;
- Opportunity to quickly grow in your career and start managing a large team in a fast-growing startup;
- In addition to the salary, we offer equity – we want you to own and shape our vision like a founder.
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email directly to the founder and CEO Diana.email@example.com and include:
- Cover letter;
- Link to LinkedIn;
- One presentation or one paper/article you created;
Later in the process, we will ask you for a list of past projects as references from former employers – by speaking to your former team members, we would like to get to understand your background better.